Channel
I know it's been over a month since my last post regarding blogger.com but I have been extremely busy working on researching video games, playing video games, and school and work has also gotten and caught up with me. But I am BACK! And hopefully harder then ever! I have pre-ordered the Razer Stargazer and hopefully will be twitching live soon within this next month at twitch.tv/ljgreentigers if you want to know when I go live just hit a follow button! I will make myself a goal of streaming at least 3 times a week with multiple games. I'm currently taking a hiatus on League of Legends, but I will be playing through other games I have already owned just never played, a few I have started and one in particular is Arcania: Gothic 4 that I really want to stream, just have to wait for the webcam! I prefer you guys seeing my reactions to the gameplay over not being able to be seen and I'm extremely excited to use some of the most advanced technology!
Just the other day I purchased an Xbox 360 Elite and Xbox One with controller each and a turtle beach headset worth $35-$40 on amazon all for $200. I was very proud of this purchase and as I do not currently own an HDMI tv (which I use back home at my parents house) I cannot check to see if the systems are fully operational. I do however have games to check the 360 with once that happens, however I own 0 games for the Xbox One. I'm currently thinking on getting Lara Croft just so it's cheap, affordable, and also exclusively with the console as my first purchase. What do you guys think? If I want options, I would prefer games that are exclusive as I would prefer my main system to be the ps4 sorry guys, I do like Playstation more, but that also depends on price, and availability. If I can get an Xbox One game cheaper by about $10 then the PS4 version. You know what I'll get. The ps4! Haha just kidding, nope I always go cheaper and CIB.
As for my gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHorE9RPfRQ-anj_XK8MlBQ , I know I haven't posted any videos but as I still only have 12 subscribers with over 100 videos posted I'm not getting much juice as far as people finding me on YouTube, even with how I post on my channel on https://www.facebook.com/groups/1527738680826507/ I just am not getting very many viewers. So my channel will turn for now, instead into a researching channel. I will research video games and show you guys videos of what that game is about, who made it, down to pricing and quality, people's reviews, and just more information on the game. I have four main titles to decide upon on how I want to name these videos and I'm not sure which one but the options are:
All About: "" aka AllA ""
Everything to Know: "" aka ETK ""
Gamer's Guide: "" aka GG ""
Researched Games: "" aka RG ""
I might just have to choose one that just seems to fit best for the series. I'm excited to do this series, and I can't wait to get upon this new project while continuing with the one I have currently. If you guys want an option of what game I should research first let me know in a comment and it might be the 2nd game I will do next. Right now I have one in mind to kick start this series out and it's taking longer then expected, but it will be out. And I'm still not sure whether to put the videos all packed information into one or have it in segments and parts. I'm leaning towards the latter, but I haven't also put the video together to see how long it'll take. We shall see!
I'm excited to be back on this blog and can't wait to update you all with information again in the next couple weeks maybe even days, but an update to my research I have complete 0-9 A-C games all researched from 1969-2015. Letter D is researched from 1969-2000 and letters E-Z the years completed are 1969-1985 and currently working on 1986. I'm almost to the 90s baby! And once 90s strike the Sony and Microsoft platforms will come out as Atari will slowly die out. I can't wait to finish this first project which I started fall of 2014, super stoked once it's done I can focus on playing all these games as well as giving my research out to the public and showing America and every other country how much games mean to me and the research time I've spent (approx 60+ a week).
Video Game Count: 700+
Console Count: 16 consoles
New additions: Xbox One, Xbox 360 Elite, DOS computer.
Thanks and this is LJgreentigers signing off (to go research!)
Just the other day I purchased an Xbox 360 Elite and Xbox One with controller each and a turtle beach headset worth $35-$40 on amazon all for $200. I was very proud of this purchase and as I do not currently own an HDMI tv (which I use back home at my parents house) I cannot check to see if the systems are fully operational. I do however have games to check the 360 with once that happens, however I own 0 games for the Xbox One. I'm currently thinking on getting Lara Croft just so it's cheap, affordable, and also exclusively with the console as my first purchase. What do you guys think? If I want options, I would prefer games that are exclusive as I would prefer my main system to be the ps4 sorry guys, I do like Playstation more, but that also depends on price, and availability. If I can get an Xbox One game cheaper by about $10 then the PS4 version. You know what I'll get. The ps4! Haha just kidding, nope I always go cheaper and CIB.
As for my gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHorE9RPfRQ-anj_XK8MlBQ , I know I haven't posted any videos but as I still only have 12 subscribers with over 100 videos posted I'm not getting much juice as far as people finding me on YouTube, even with how I post on my channel on https://www.facebook.com/groups/1527738680826507/ I just am not getting very many viewers. So my channel will turn for now, instead into a researching channel. I will research video games and show you guys videos of what that game is about, who made it, down to pricing and quality, people's reviews, and just more information on the game. I have four main titles to decide upon on how I want to name these videos and I'm not sure which one but the options are:
All About: "" aka AllA ""
Everything to Know: "" aka ETK ""
Gamer's Guide: "" aka GG ""
Researched Games: "" aka RG ""
I might just have to choose one that just seems to fit best for the series. I'm excited to do this series, and I can't wait to get upon this new project while continuing with the one I have currently. If you guys want an option of what game I should research first let me know in a comment and it might be the 2nd game I will do next. Right now I have one in mind to kick start this series out and it's taking longer then expected, but it will be out. And I'm still not sure whether to put the videos all packed information into one or have it in segments and parts. I'm leaning towards the latter, but I haven't also put the video together to see how long it'll take. We shall see!
I'm excited to be back on this blog and can't wait to update you all with information again in the next couple weeks maybe even days, but an update to my research I have complete 0-9 A-C games all researched from 1969-2015. Letter D is researched from 1969-2000 and letters E-Z the years completed are 1969-1985 and currently working on 1986. I'm almost to the 90s baby! And once 90s strike the Sony and Microsoft platforms will come out as Atari will slowly die out. I can't wait to finish this first project which I started fall of 2014, super stoked once it's done I can focus on playing all these games as well as giving my research out to the public and showing America and every other country how much games mean to me and the research time I've spent (approx 60+ a week).
Video Game Count: 700+
Console Count: 16 consoles
New additions: Xbox One, Xbox 360 Elite, DOS computer.
Thanks and this is LJgreentigers signing off (to go research!)
Comments
Post a Comment