Poll Questionnaire :P
Today's post will be shorter as I had to go into work today, but I will create that poll. In which game you guys want me to talk about, I will take the shortest amount of time to publish it in full detail but it will happen. There will be votes on 20 different games. Yes 20 all ranging across the board of genre's, these 20 games are the ones I'm most interested in researching. At a later time I might do 20 games that people haven't even heard of, but for now 20 games that I'm sure anybody reading has heard of and I will allow you to post comments on this post to the poll in what specifically you want to know about the game if I hadn't answered it in the post of the final product. Here is the link and be sure to vote for what you want to know! http://www.strawpoll.me/10908979 On the last note I'm glad I have 20 views on each of my posts and that makes me super happy, if you enjoy reading about this, I know it's early I will again try and post every day! Just everything about video games, all 100,000+ games in English. Happy gaming!
Comments
Post a Comment