The Beginning
So I'm a video gamer, love it to death and I am also a researcher when it comes to video games. I'm researching every video game ever made from the original Pong made in 1969 to this years Pokemon Go. If the game is listed on Wikipedia then I know it very well. Okay just basics like title, release date, platform, gameplay, and genre. This is my first entry and I'm only scratching the surface on what's about to come. I'm going to be talking about how I research, what I research specifically, and most important I want to turn my research into video's which will happen eventually on my channel to YouTube which is LJgreentigers where I already have gameplay of for different games I've been attached to. I'm writing both to lj here and also to blogger. Wanting to do a blog on what I research, how, and more importantly why. I'll be updating soon, it is fairly late tonight and tomorrow will begin my new journey on posting hopefully once a week if not once a day to my progress. August 2016 will mark this journey tomorrow in less than an hour, and hopefully in 1 year I will be a newly researched person on every genre and game made from 2016. Until next time I will see ya'll later and happy gaming whatever you play!
Comments
Post a Comment